1. Call your homeowners insurance agent.
2. Clean and dry your home as quickly as possible – mold can form in areas.
3. Consider purchasing flood insurance.
4. The American Red Cross can provide clean-up kits by calling (877) 618-6628.
5. You can try to protect your house using pumps, sand, pumps, trash pumps to protect your house from flooding. Sandbags are possible too. You should also look at a generator to try to keep electricity on for the pumps.
Here is a list of resources:
Tips on how to properly clean your house after water https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/flood/cleaning.htm
Sandbags to hold sand can be purchased from:
Burlap sandbags https://www.onlinefabricstore.net/14-x-26-burlap-sand-bag-.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google+-+PLA+-+Shopping&utm_term=pla&utm_content=I1kPNeK0dc|pcrid|57080269693|pkw|pla|pmt|e|&gclid=Cj0KEQiAq920BRC8-efn57XrotYBEiQAlVlMQ5FQjcrnYuA4TJJBw1KQPhusLd2a92KIA_lDt3iAmCEaAj0W8P8HAQ
Sand should be able to be purchased from local excavating companies.
Concrete pre-cast products may be able to be purchased from a local construction company
County concrete is in Roberts https://www.countymaterials.com/products/concrete-pipe-a-precast/item/precast-concrete-products